The Certified Psychometric Test Professional program
In a world characterized by cutthroat competition knowing the ability and behaviour of an employee are paramount. Organizations are increasingly making use of psychometric tests when selecting among job applicants to measure their skill levels, behaviour etc. The use of such tests and instruments not only requires expertise in selecting, administering, interpreting the results, but also a know how to integrate the complex information and present the results to the test-taker and the decision maker alike.
Keeping this in mind this workshop has been designed to provide a comprehensive understanding of psychometric testing. The objective of this workshop is to provide a comprehensive overview of the entire process of psychometric testing, starting right from defining the concepts of psychology to the various tests used in psychometric testing. The workshop focuses on the practical application of the test, citing how beneficial it is to conduct these tests.
By attending this workshop you’ll learn:
- You will learn how to use these tools.
- You can use them for Selection of Candidates i.e. Pre-Employment Employment Assessment, Manpower Planning, Promotion/Transfer, etc.
- You can use them to make your Training Programs more Effective, by making participants learn from Self-Assessments in Management Development Assessments
- Learn to use the worlds leading projective test – The Thematic Apperception test ( TAT ) & Word Association Test (WAT) to understand the psychological profile of a person
- Learn 7 major categories of psychometric tests and where they can be used
- How to use ability/interest tests well.
- You can use them for Post- Programs
Unique Benefits To The Participants:
- Get a comprehensive, information packed courseware during the program.
- Learn from the industry experts who have a specialist experience in the area of psychometric testing
- Brand yourself as a Certified Psychometric Testing Professional
What Will You Get?
- A brief theoretical background.
- The questionnaire
- The key of scoring
- Interpretation of scores
Who should Attend?
- Human resource executives and managers
- Top level HR professionals who frame their organizational human resource policies
Learn the basic psychological techniques of Jung, Freud, Adler and their applicability to organizational behaviour.
Psychometric & Projective Assessment
- Learning to Establish Rapport with the Client.
- Learning the importance of Test Instructions and sensitivity.
- Learning how to Administer Test and Handle Questions/Doubts.
- Scoring and Preparing Results.
- Conveying Results.
- Developing Sensitivity for conducting test.
- Ethical Issues involved in Higher Order Psychometric and Projective Testing.
The Psychometric Testing:
- Locus of Control
- State Trait Anxiety Test
- Comprehensive Interest Test
- Five Global Factors
- Negotiation/ Conflict Test Inventory
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- Fundamental interpersonal relations orientation- Behavior (FIRO-B)
The Projective Testing:
Test for Motives – The TAT & WAT Test
- History of the Test
- Understanding TAT & WAT
- Administering the Test
Duration of the workshop: 3 Days: ( or 6 Half Days).
Where: New Delhi.
How do you think you can benefit from ‘Certified Psychometric Test Professional’ program?
Want to know more or attend this program?