BusinessUniv offers an internship opportunity to selected candidates.
Areas of Internship
- Internship in NLP Coaching
- Internship in NLP Trainings
- Qualifications in NLP (Practitioner or Master Practitioner of NLP)
- OR – Graduate with Psychology or Sociology
- OR – Graduate with keen interest in NLP, & clearing of an NLP Skill Test
- NLP Practitioner Internship – 3 Months
- NLP Coach Internship – 6 Months
- The intern(s) must adhere to regular timings of 10 AM to 5 PM on all working days.
- The interns will be assigned multiple tasks and projects pertaining to communications, therapy, coaching, sales, client management and training. The interns are expected to use NLP skills to accomplish these tasks on a regular basis.
- The interns will be allowed to work with personal clients, but they will not use any names or trademarks associated with BusinessUniv
- The interns should not be employed with any other competing organization or individual during their internship.
- No stipend or salary would be paid to the interns. However, in some exceptions, BusinessUniv may decide to fix a stipend depending on the utility of the skill to BusinessUniv
- The decision of BusinessUniv management will be final in all cases.
- The interns would be eligible to attend the NLP training & seminars (and earn certifications) organized by BusinessUniv at a reduced fee.
- A certificate of successful completion of internship shall be issued after the completion of internship period decided in the Internship Contract and successful demonstration of NLP skills during the internship period.
Apply for Internship