Sukhvinder Mishra (Master Training Consultant)
Sukhvinder Mishra, with over 17 years of experience has an exposure to varied work environments that has enabled me to effectively train more than 19,000 participants in the areas of Leadership development, Change Management, Pre process training in multiple domains.
She is :
- Holds a Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA) in HR from ICFAI, Hyderabad.
- Diploma holder from Indian Society for Training and Development, New Delhi
- Certificate in Instructional Designing from Symbiosis, Pune.
- Certified Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic programming
- Certified trainer by International Financial Corporation (IFC), the World Bank group.
- Worked with NIIT IFBI for 6 years and rated amongst their top 5 trainers across India.
- Worked with Citibank, India and London for over 11 years in various functions.
- Trained over 19,000 participants across the India and Nepal.
She has also the author of a highly refered book titled ”Banking Law and Practice”
As a complete Learning and Development professional dedicated to ‘Performance Enhancement‘, she offers complete and measurable ‘Talent Development Solutions’. Starting with Training Need Analysis, she ascertains the learning gap to make sure the programs address the right objectives.
Her training programs are customised by using modules that build on participants’ current competence and state of mind. Since “Adults learn by Doing”, the programs are composed so as to make sure participants learn and have clear take away/action point